The Society of Jesus, Sacraments and the Promises of the Sacred Heart
Livestreamed by Meryl Viola Bravo on January 24, 2026
Retrieved from Youtube January 24, 2026 6:42 pm PST
1. To Honor God and love God, the objective reality is a human condition of deed and truth. When I make a confession of the lips, there is an objective reality about my humanity and human condition of nature and meeting grace in the Sacrament of Reconciliation in Penance and Consent of the Will for Reparation. The objective reality is the knowledge is the order of nature and creation. God is Creator. Am I honoring the nature of His creation? Is there an objective condition of cooperating with nature? Do I acknowledge God as Creator of Nature? How do I meet nature in cooperation with the Creator of Nature?
For example:
"When I eat, I notice the thoughtfulness of how food is served. This thoughtfulness is planned with preparation with a recipe of charity to feed the hungry. I am upset at the difficulty of meeting persons who do not plan the portions to the point of satisfaction. The satisfaction of a planned meal is food is not wasted. At this corporal work of mercy in feeding the hungry; I am deeply offended."