I remember speaking with God through a form of mental prayer that delivered a reality for me as a child. It was a serious condition in me in acknowledging the images of sacred objects that were provided as a sign of faith in the home as well as in our faith community chapel constructed for worship.
And although verbal vocal prayers were intertwined in this act of worship; it was my mental capacity to see the prayer at its reality through my body and manner of relating this mental prayer at its physical corporal language of speaking with God in my act of faith as a child.
I knew I was not in a world of imagination.
Meryl Viola Bravo
Thomas Aquinas, Talking to God, Thomistic Institute
Retrieved from YouTube March 8, 2026 6:19 pm PST
Meryl Viola Bravo
Film Marcelino Pan y Vino
Retrieved from YouTube March 8, 2026 6:22 pm PST
Meryl Viola Bravo